As a company, why do you need multiple systems? Any start-up or a founder who has the vision to grow and raise funding, should as a first step organise their data from day one across the business lifecycle.
We’ve put together 8 reasons why virtual data rooms help package data intelligently so that the company is investor-ready at all times.
1. Collate, structure and organise the entire data as the single source of truth.
2. Identify the document requirements at each stage of business.
3. Ongoing assessment and identifying gaps.
4. Gap closure even prior to pitching for funds so that investor time is not wasted.
5. Real-time, ongoing virtual data room across all funding rounds so that you stay current, relevant and updated at every stage until the IPO/Exit.
6. Document your communication and collaborate seamlessly.
7. Safe and complete control.
8. Activity trackers to analyse investor interest and user behaviour.
If you see the benefits of a virtual data room, then Ruby Datum can help. Head to our website and request and demo today.