Today, clients want visibility into their court proceedings, documents filed before the court, hearing timeline and court orders.
Whether it is a large and complex litigation with a huge number of pleadings and evidence, an arbitration, or a class action suit with multiple plaintiffs, Ruby Datum can help manage it all – multiple case files for each case or multiple cases in a single workspace; here’s how…
- Ruby Datum is a collaboration portal that can provide visibility into the case proceedings, control access and permissions.
- Each plaintiff sees their documents.
- Lawyers can communicate and collaborate with clients for evidence.
- Seek confirmation on the submissions.
- Mark evidence as relevant or not.
- Raise queries and report status.
- Firms can manage users on the portal at any point in time and ensure security for the privileged information.
If you would like to find out more, then request a demo via our website.