It’s been an exciting month here at Ruby Datum. The new feature list is relatively short this time, but the text recognition (OCR) in particular has a huge impact. We’ve integrated a more advanced system meaning better recognition (even with poor quality images) and now featuring handwriting recognition.
– New text recognition (OCR) engine offering improved accuracy and handwriting support
– Filters now remember when navigating through to sub-folders
– Total document usage (in GB) now visible on dashboard
– Recently added now allows user to change the date range
– Usability improvements
– Further performance improvements (we’re a bit obsessed!)
Expect some even more exciting features and improvements over the next couple of months, including a more comprehensive search results page and integrated task workflows.