With a successful start to the year as we complete our first ever funding round through Crowdcube, are accepted into Slaughter and May’s Collaborate programme, and with plenty more great news on the way, we are pleased to say we have been pressing forward with the development of our new integrated Tasks and Custom Forms features, and are close to releasing the first beta to select clients and investors for feedback.
We have still been working on other areas of the platform, and have spent a great deal of time refactoring code to improve performance, as well as offer great scalability for the coming months as we start to implement some exciting ideas.
Platform updates are as follows:
- New custom field types: Number & Currency with support for minimum/maximum values, and decimal places
- Improved PDF conversion performance
- Conversion of Excel to PDF will automatically fit columns to landscape-orientated page for better formatting & display
- Automatically subscription to “new reply” alerts when replying to a question (if the user is not already subscribed)
- Text and Textarea custom fields have been merged into a more simple “Text” field with “Multiple lines” as an option
- Rewrite of custom field & column code to ensure optimal performance and scalability
- Select (dropdown) and checkbox lists hace been merged into a more simple “Select / Item List” with “Allow multiple” as an option
- Various bug fixes and User Interface tweaks